The US Airways MasterCard is running a special offer now through January 18, 2015. If you sign up and are approved, you’ll get 50,000 bonus miles and if you’ll allow me to refer you, I’ll also get bonus miles.
You’ll receive the miles after you make your first purchase and pay the $89 annual fee.
What can you do with 50,000 US Airways Dividend Miles? Quite a lot! For 50,000 miles you can:
– get two low-level round-trip tickets within the continental US, Alaska, Canada and the Caribbean on US Airways
– get one first-class round-trip ticket within the continental US, Alaska, Canada and the Caribbean on US Airways
If you hold on to those miles until after the first quarter of 2015, they’ll become American AAdvantage miles (when the two programs combine) and then all kinds of possibilities open up. In addition to the two choices above you can:
– get FOUR off-peak economy one-way awards (or two economy off-peak round-trips) between
– the US 48/Alaska/Canada/The Caribbean and Mexico
– the US 48/Alaska/Canada and the Caribbean
– get THREE off-peak economy one-way awards between North America and either Central America or Colombia/Ecuador/Peru/Venezuela
– get TWO off-peak economy one-way awards between North America and Europe, Argentina/Bolivia/Brazil/Chile/Paraguay/Uruguay or Japan/Korea
– get one-way awards to
– China or Hong Kong in economy
– Japan, Korea, Europe, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay or Uruguay in Business/First
– Central America, The Caribbean, Columbia, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela in First Class
And there are even more combinations to list!
In addition, your first checked bag will be free, priority boarding and you’ll get a one-time companion certificate.
If you would like to apply for this card, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to refer you!